Friday 24 May 2013

Visualforce Page Code Downloader

Hi All,
It's just an idea to provide an option to download code of Visualforce Page in salesforce. I got this idea when I required  to download VF page code to keep backup and there is no option (given by salesforce) to download page code as it is available for Apex Class & Apex Trigger etc.

For this I have created a wizard on which you can;
1. Create a new page.
2. Edit any Existing visualforce Page.
3. Download code of visualforce page.


I am providing an un-managed code  so you can get understand and do any customization:

follow steps:
1.I can get all required code packet in your org just by clicking on this below link:

https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t90000000IGtn

2.You can easily install this package in your org in very easy steps:
3.You need to enable a Tab "VF Page Code Downloader" on your current application.

Thanks
Sandeep


No comments:

Post a Comment