Wednesday 19 August 2015

Salesforce Meetup for Students March 2015

So... It was again a great opportunity for us to organize Salesforce meetup specially for students. many old faces continued and many new started with Salesforce platform.
I would like to express my great thanks to April Nassi and Ankit Arora to support me in my this new sort of initiative.
Now coming to Meeting Notes:

In Last Meetup I discussed about Basic Salesforce as a cloud computing platform so in continuation
Deepak Kumar Shyoran brought-up many important key points we should start with in Salesforce. He related 
Salesforce features with real time events. He explained every point with in such a nice way that Students
could not feel the gap of their current knowledge levels. 

It was not all about theoretical session but we moved further keeping people tuned-up
by asking questions with a new trivia series and distributed very very cool stuff. 

Moving ahead to next level I brought-up Salesforce1 in the discussion box. I tried my best to explain how 
Salesforce came in picture along with Salesforce. What was the need and how it is getting accomplished. 
I covered-up Salesforce1 basics.

but as we know untill unless we see some thing going live in front of us we could not capture it at all so 

Ashwani Soni demonstrated how we can switch to Salesforce 1 by performing very simple steps in 
Salesforce.

So would like to express great thanks to SKIT and all students who joined. 

with regards...
sp

No comments:

Post a Comment